Resolve IRS Back Taxes for Less
Our mission is to provide you with honest, trustworthy service
and set realistic resolution expectations that give you peace of mind.

Taxpayer Advocate - Get IRS Relief

While the IRS has a taxpayer advocate service for taxpayers in need of relief, more and more individuals and families faced with personal or business tax debt of at least $10,000 are turning to experienced tax resolution attorneys, tax debt negotiators, and ex-IRS agents to arrive at the best possible tax resolution.

Take the first step to getting tax relief: Begin online by answering a few simple questions to request your free tax debt relief consultation today.

Tax Relief Specialists to Help You

If you are in need of a tax advocate or have unpaid back taxes ranging from $10,000 up to $100,000 or more, you may qualify now for tax relief through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, negotiated settlement, installment agreement, economic/financial hardship, currently not collectable, innocent spouse provision, or any of a variety of other situations which may qualify for tax relief.

Don't Ignore the IRS - Get Relief Now

If you have received a notice from the IRS regarding back taxes owed, it is urgent that you do not ignore these collection letters or notices - you need a tax advocate on your side who can work on your behalf. Whether you have notice CP 523, 524, CP 90, CP 297, 298 or any other collection notice from the IRS, it is vital that you take care of your back tax matter or get assistance immediately - in order to avoid common IRS collections and enforcement actions such as wage garnishment, bank levy, tax lien, and more. If you have already been contacted by the IRS, or need to stop or prevent an IRS enforcement action, we can connect you to professional tax relief advocates who can go to work on your behalf to remove stress over IRS taxes and help you arrive at the best possible tax resolution.

Get Tax Relief Today

Answer a few simple questions to request your free tax debt relief consultation today. Begin online now

Regarding IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service

The IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service has at least one local taxpayer advocate in every state. You can contact your advocate at in your local phone book or at: //, or you can call the IRS Taxpayer Advocate toll-free intake line at 1-877-777-4778.

Get your case reviewed by Tax Analysts, Tax Attorneys, and even ex-IRS agents
Compare your tax relief options and benefits and decide what's best
If you choose, your case can be mediated on your behalf with the IRS to arrive at the best possible IRS concessions
Get My Review
Owe IRS back taxes and worried about an IRS lien or levy?
For expedited tax relief assistance (personal or business taxes) Call the IRS Fresh Start Helpline:
Listen to the stories of people just like you and how they overcame their back taxes.
I found out I had a tax lien of $250,000 from taxes that I hadn't filed..."
—Richard, VA
"...Because of some difficult family problems and a divorce and some financial issues...I did not file my income properly..."
—Paul, NJ
"...we had gotten a letter from the IRS basically threatening to levy against our property and it's scary..."
—Sharon, OH
For immediate assistance with an IRS tax matter call , or request online.
We understand IRS issues are stressful and complicated. Just answer a few questions online to help us find the best course of action for you. If you prefer you may call toll-free .
Get your free case review by Tax Analysts, Tax Attorneys,
       and even ex-IRS agents by calling .
Compare your tax relief options and benefits and
       decide what's best.
Upon your approval, your case can be mediated with
       the IRS
to arrive at the best possible IRS resolution.
Even if you haven't filed for one or more years, and don't have your tax documents available, we can automatically access your records for you and provide your free tax resolution assessment.
BBB A+ Rated
Powered by Envoy
Request a free tax resolution assessment in minutes.