Tax Relief Assistance for Residents of All 50 States
Our mission is to provide you with honest, trustworthy service and to set realistic settlement expectations that give you peace of mind.
Serious Tax Debt? Before contacting the IRS...know your settlement and IRS Fresh Start Program options (855) 536-5228
Tax Debt Solutions - Most popular links

Need CP 91/CP 298 Help?

The CP 91/CP 298 letter notifies you that the IRS intends to issue a Levy against fifteen (15) percent your Social Security benefits as a result of unpaid taxes. You must pay the amount within 30 days from the date of the CP 91 or CP298 notice or contact the IRS before they issue a levy (seize property).

Getting Relief From a CP 91/CP 298

If you need help with your CP 91/CP 298 notice, The Tax Relief Center can connect you to experienced and proven tax relief specialists and lawyers who can help you get relief.

To see how tax relief specialists can help you with a CP 91/CP 298, fill out a simple form and a tax relief specialist will help you with your IRS tax debt problems. Get your Free Tax Relief Consultation! Start here.

Learn More About CP 91/CP 298 Help

It is important to contact the IRS in order to arrange payment. The IRS may agree to an installment payment agreement or an Offer in Compromise. Without some action, they will issue a levy against your Social Security benefits to collect the money owed.

Other recourse is available if you disagree with the CP 91, CP 297 notice. You may request an appeal under the Collection Appeals Program (CAP), or you may be entitled to an Appeals hearing. Your request must be filed within 30 days of the date of the notice. Calling the Social Security Administration is not advised since this is an IRS matter.

What types of assets can the IRS seize from you? Federal payments owed to you, such as contractor vendor payments, OPM retirement benefits, Social Security benefits, salary, or employee travel advances or reimbursements are at risk because you have a balance due on your tax account.

Additionally, the IRS can seize (levy) or place a lien on property, or rights to property, including real estate, bank accounts, wages, automobiles, business assets, commissions, and other income.

Get Relief Today

A tax relief specialist is ready to help you with your IRS tax debt problems. For immediate assistance, you can call 1-866-584-4903, or you can fill out the simple tax relief form. Begin Here.

Note: The Tax Relief Center will connect you to experienced tax relief specialists and lawyers in your area for a Free Tax Relief Consultation!