Settle IRS Tax Debt for Less
Our mission is to provide you with honest, trustworthy service and to set realistic settlement expectations that give you peace of mind.
Serious Tax Debt? Before contacting the IRS...know your settlement and IRS Fresh Start Program options (818) 938-2211
Tax Debt Solutions - Most popular links

Need CP 501 Help?

The CP 501 IRS letter notifies you that a tax balance is due. This is a first notice that prompts you to contact them and/or make your payment. If you ignore the CP 501, further notices can follow. The IRS may also file a Notice of Federal Tax Lien on your property allowing them to claim it as security against your tax debt.

Getting Relief From a CP 501

If you need help with your CP 501 notice, The Tax Relief Center can connect you to experienced and proven tax relief specialists and lawyers who can help you get relief.

To see how tax relief specialists can help you with a CP 501, fill out a simple form and get your Free Tax Consultation! Start today.

Learn More About CP 501 Help

If you don't pay the IRS what you owe, or contact them to see if you qualify for installment payments, they may initiate legal procedures to collect from you. One procedure is filing a Notice of Federal Tax Lien (claim property).

Possible property types that the IRS can place a lien on are real estate, bank accounts, wages, automobiles, business assets, commissions, and other income.

Get Relief Today

A tax relief specialist is ready to help you with your IRS tax debt problems. For immediate assistance, you can call 1-866-584-4903, or you can fill out the simple tax relief form to see how tax relief specialists can help you with a CP 501.

Start today and get your free tax consultation - at no obligation to you.

Note: The Tax Relief Center will connect you to experienced tax relief specialists and lawyers in your area for a free Tax Relief Consultation.